HDFC Bank IFSC Code, All Branch Address, Contact, MICR Code:-
|wdt_ID||bank||IFSC Code||Branch||City||District||State||Address||Contact||MICR Code|
|1||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000001||TULSIANI CHMBRS - NARIMAN PT||MUMBAI||GREATER MUMBAI||MAHARASHTRA||101-104 TULSIANI CHAMBERSFREE PRESS JOURNAL MARGNARIMAN POINTMUMBAIMAHARASHTRA400 021||2147483647||400240003|
|2||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000002||MUMBAI - KHAR (WEST)||MUMBAI||GREATER MUMBAI||MAHARASHTRA||SWAGATAM,OPP. KHAR POLICE STATION,S.V.ROAD, KHAR (WEST)MUMBAIMAHARASHTRA400 052||2147483647||400240004|
|3||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000003||K G MARG||DELHI||NEW DELHI||DELHI||209 - 214, KAILASH BUILDING, 26, KASTURBA GANDHI MARG, NEW DELHI 110001||61606161||110240001|
|4||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000004||CHENNAI - ITC CENTRE - ANNA SALAI||CHENNAI||CHENNAI||TAMIL NADU||759, ITC CENTREANNA SALAI, OPP T.V.S.CHENNAITAMILNADU600 002||2147483647||600240002|
|5||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000005||BHULABHAI DESAI ROAD||MUMBAI||GREATER MUMBAI||MAHARASHTRA||HDFC BANK LTD 36 VALLABH APTS 87 BHULABHAI DESAI ROAD MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA 400026||61606161||400240005|
|6||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000006||AHMEDABAD - NAVRANGPURA||AHMEDABAD||AHMEDABAD||GUJARAT||HDFC HOUSE, 1ST FLOORNEAR MITHAKALI SIX ROADS,NAVRANGPURAAHMEDABADGUJARAT380 009||2147483647||380240002|
|7||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000007||PUNE - LAW COLLEGE ROAD||PUNE||PUNE||MAHARASHTRA||LAUKIK APARTMENTSGROUND FLOOR,PLOT NO 3, CTS NO 870BHANDARKAR ROADPUNEMAHARASHTRA411 004||2147483647||411240002|
|8||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000008||KOLKATA - STEPHEN HOUSE (BBD BAG)||KOLKATA||KOLKATA||WEST BENGAL||HDFC BANK LTD. ,STEPHEN HOUSE ,4 B.B.D. BAG - EAST ,KOLKATAWEST BENGAL700 001||2147483647||700240002|
|9||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000009||BANGALORE - KASTURBA GANDHI MARG||BANGALORE||BANGALORE URBAN||KARNATAKA||24/3 HDFC HOUSE,NO. 51 KASTURBA ROAD,BANGALOREKARNATAKA560 001||2147483647||560240002|
|10||HDFC BANK||HDFC0000010||BESANT NAGAR CHENNAI||CHENNAI||CHENNAI||TAMIL NADU||T-31, 7TH AVENUE, MG ROAD,BESANT NAGAR CHENNAI TAMILNADU 600090||2147483647||600240003|
HDFC IFSC Code
HDFC Bank IFSC code is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code that uses for all types of electronic fund transaction such as IMPS, NEFT and RTGS. IFS(Indian Financial System), also referred to as IFSC, is different for every bank branch. It is a code issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in an effort to streamline the fund transaction process and make it error-free. For example like, the HDFC Bank IFSC code for the Mukhani Chowk branch is HDFC0009493, while the code for the Durga City Center branch is HDFC0000458. Note here that both the branches are in the same city, which is Haldwani, and though it is the same bank, the IFSC codes for the Mukhani Chowk and Durga City Center branch are different.
In this case, let us take a look at the code for the Mukhani Chowk branch in Haldwani, which is HDFC0009493. In the 11-character alphanumeric code, the first four letters typically stand for the name of the bank, which is ‘HDFC’. Most banks keep the fifth digit aside, which is ‘0’, for later use. The next six digits represent the specific bank branch, which in this case is the Mukhani Chowk. All remitters should make sure they get the right IFSC Code before initiating any type of fund transfer transaction.
How to Search for HDFC Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code
Those who are searching for HDFC Bank IFSC code or MICR code can search/find it online on a number of third-party websites. Even the bank website visit for the same information. MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code) is usually printed on the bottom of the cheque. This uses for clear cheques payment in a more fast and error-free transaction. Apart from this, both the code are printed on the cheque that is issue by the bank. So the customer also gets this information through this means. One can also search/find all bank IFSC code and MICR codes on the anyifsc.in the website at the click of a button. The following are the steps involved to search for the 11-digit code:
- First, visit the anyifsc.in the website and click on the ‘HDFC Bank’ option that can be found on the bottom half of the page
- This will redirect the user to the HDFC IFSC Code main page, where there will be four searches options
- Here, the user will have to choose the state of the bank, the district, the branch of the bank
- After the user enter all the respective option in the search menu, the site will automatically display the bank IFSC code along with the MICR code, address of the specific branch and also the contact number
About HDFC Bank:
HDFC Bank was organized in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered head office in Mumbai, India. The bank started works as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the to receive approval from the Reserve 1st Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994. Today, HDFC Bank has a banking network of five thousand three hundred twenty-six branches, and fourteen thousand nine hundred ninety-six ATMs spread across eight hundred twenty five cities and towns.
HDFC Bank Businesses
- Retail Banking: HDFC Bank gives a various range of financial products and banking services to clients through a growing branch and ATM network and digital channels such as Net Banking, Phone Banking, and Mobile Banking.
- Wholesale Banking: HDFC Bank gives a wide gamut of commercial and transactional banking services to businesses and organizations of all sizes. Our services include working capital finance, trade services, transactional services, and cash management.
- Treasury: Under our treasury services, we help businesses create better returns on their funds and manage financial risk. We focus on three main product areas: foreign exchange and derivatives, local currency money market and debt securities, and equities.